Parisian Pink

Normalde ojelerimi kıyafetime uydurmak için hiç çaba sarfetmem ama La Senza ojemle son aldığım H&M kolye güzel bir ikili olunca beraber fotoğrafladım.
Normally I never try to match nails with my outfits but La Senza nail polish and my new H&M necklace look so cool together that I couldn't resist.

Parisian Pink, pembe denince ilk akla gelen pembe tonunda. Kolye ise websitesinde gözüktüğünden çok daha güzel. Sanırım bu aralar pembe rengine ekstra bir sempatim oluştu :)
Parisian Pink is a typical pink. Necklace is much nicer than it's seen on the website. I think I may love pink as a colour a bit more lately :)

Bu kadar pembe demişken cumartesi bonusunuz da pembeli bir film olsun:
While I said too much about pink, let me advice you a film with pink in it:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM