MANI No. 1

Manuel

Most of you already know I won the Dreft Next Generation competition for young designers. At the end of November I'll have the opportunity to present my collection at the Fashion Week Zagreb. I have to admit that I didn't know that fashion design is so much fun, but stressful at the same time, until I started making a collection...

This collection will introduce 10 models, although I could easily add another 100 to that, so I decided to complete the collection with a few handbags. Experimenting with materials, details and cuts, is so fun and inspiring that I wake up every day with new ideas. Several models from the collection have already been completed ​​and I can hardly wait to share them with you. For the crazier part of the collection I'll have to find the materials in Italy.

I will try to periodically publish the progress of the collection on the Fashion Week Zagreb blog, FI blog and our FB page.

For all collaborations and information about this collection, you can contact me at manibymanuel@gmail.com.


Dragi moji,

Iako većina vas već zna, pobijedio sam na Dreft Next Generation natječaju za mlade dizajnere. Krajem 11. mjeseca imati ću priliku izlagati svoju kolekciju na Fashion Week Zagrebu. Moram vam priznati da nisam znao da je modni dizajn toliko zabavan, ali istovremeno i stresan, dok nisam počeo izrađivati kolekciju. U ovoj kolekciji predstaviti ću 10 modela iako bih najrađe dodao još 100 s toga sam odlučio upotpuniti kolekciju s nekoliko torbica. Igra s materijalima, detaljima i krojevima, toliko je zabavna i inspirirajuća da mi svakodnevno naviru nove ideje. Nekoliko modela iz kolekcije je već izrađeno i jedva ih čekam podijeliti s vama. Za ovaj luđi dio kolekcije materijale ću morati potražiti u Italiji.

Nastojati ću vas povremeno obaviještavati kako napreduje izrada kolekcije na Fashion Week Zagreb blogu, FI blogu i našoj FB stranici.

Za sve suradnje i informacije o kolekciji možete me kontatirati na manibymanuel@gmail.com.

Uskoro, obećajem, fotke izrade kolekcije! :)

 

Mani

 

Manuel3

Manuel6

Manuel8

Manuel9

 

 

Find us on:

FACEBOOK . BLOGLOVIN’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM