Kim Freezes Her Eggs in Preparation for Menopause

kims mom administering fertility drug injection on her
if the word weird and freaky comes to your mind on this one, then know that i`m with you on this one.
first i think i have a few problems with this.... One she looks so much like beyonce, like her make up artiste are trying to prove something... Two why does anyone freeze her eggs when she`s 31 already?

she what she`s on about------
 ""Tonight's season seven finale is a crazy one! You can't miss it!"" She then teased, ""I decided to get my eggs frozen so that when the time is right I am prepared in case something happens.""

 ""I'm glad that I'm freezing my eggs. I think now I can just be proactive, but I want to make sure when the time is right, I want to be prepared. I should be safe.""

only God knows when the time is right for you ooooo chei. i even she`s trying to be friends with George Clooney now, only God knows if kanye should be worried now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM