FAIL: Eddie Murphy Death Story is Unreal

On Sunday evening I received a chilling question from a friend asking me if Eddie murphy was dead,not knowing what to say because I was just hearing it for the first time I quickly checked it up and all I could find was one obviously hoaxed story about him been involved in a snow board accident in Zermatt Switzerland.



According to fake story on mediafetcher.com the actor died immediately after hitting a tree when he lost control of his snow board which he was driving at a very high speed. It was said that he was airlifted to a hospital, although he died on the spot where he hit the tree.



Please be reminded that this story is untrue and has not been verified, I'm hereby stating that until proven otherwise Eddie murphy is not dead. The story is false.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM