Wear me out

Dear fashionitas,
I am so sorry for not being able to get in touch with you but you will forgive me because I've been busy shopping for some new clothes (some Armani, Cesare Paciotti and Zara). I am a bit depressed because I haven't found all the things I wanted and I spent way to much money but I'll get better soon. Anyhow, let's get back to my topic WEAR ME OUT. Fashion has no boundaries because if we restrict it, fashion becomes available to the ordinary man.
These last couple of months we saw a lot of crazy and fabulous designs. To refresh our memory I chose a few shoes you must see. Don't forget to tell me what you think and to follow us.........
........hugs and kisses by Mani.
Nicholas Kirkwood

John Galliano



Diego Dolcini


Brian Atwood

Jimmy Choo

Alejandro Ingelmo


Alexander McQueen



Photos by: style.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM