ACADEMY AWARDS 2011

Don't know about you guys, but we are always expecting a lot from big events, especially from something like the Academy Awards! So you can assume that we are a bit disappointed. First of all, we rely on A list stars from whom we want to see the best, not average, and not bad. But, we have to give credit to those stars that looked fabulous. And to those who didn't, I'm wondering if they’ll ever look perfect if not for the Oscars! Congratulations to all the winners, especially the beautiful Natalie Portman!
Enough talking, let's take a peek how our stars looked like!

AMY ADAMS

Mani: Very simple. Very age appropriate but a bit too boring.
Antonia: Love the dress. But something is just wrong with so many colors; blue, green jewelry red hair and lipstick…
ANNE HATHWAY
Mani: One thing she never managed to do is disappoint me with her fashion choice. This time she, unfortunately, did.
Antonia: I really love the elegant and classy red gowns that you can see on the Red Carpet, but this is not one of them. I'm disappointed that such a beautiful actress didn't take the risk and wear something more interesting.
CATE BLANCHETT

Mani: Paled color is not the best choice for somebody as white as she is. Love the pearls though.
Antonia: There is just something wrong with the corsage. But I like the bottom part, especially the color, fabric and pearls.
CHRISTIAN BALE
Mani: OMG! Even Jesus went to see the Oscars......... Oh, NO it is Christian Bale looking careless as always.
Antonia: I love the black suit, the black tie and the black shirt because it looks classic and elegant on a man! But this beard….
FLORENCE WELCH
Mani: I don't even have the strength to write about those fashion choices. They are so boring.
Antonia: The whole outfit looks washed out and not the slightest bit stylish.
HAILEE STEINFELD

Mani: This is for sure one of the best dressed. It could be a few inches shorter though.
Antonia: I love the dress, the details, colors, but I don’t like the length.
HALLE BERRY
Mani: Love the pearls, love the color but that’s all...........hate the rest of it.
Antonia: She looked amazing. Love the color, but I think the dress would be much better without the tulle. It would look more elegant.
HELEN MIRREN

Mani: She looks like a real lady.
Antonia: Very stylish. Love it!
HELENA BONHAM CARTER

Mani: She probably thinks that she is the best dressed there but she is not even close to that.
Antonia: Always the same hairstyle, always the same type of dress! Boring!
HILLARY SWANK

Mani: Beautiful. Love the color, love the feathers.......just perfect for the Oscar Awards.
Antonia: I love it, this is my favorite dressed with no doubt!
JENNIFER HUDSON

Mani: OMG I'm gonna go blind. This is like staring at the sun.
Antonia: The dress looked so beautiful on her. Great color for her skin tone. Not my favorite though.
JESSE EISENBERG
Mani: I don't really know what to say about this.
Antonia: I guess this outfit is Oscar appropriate.
MANDY MOORE

Mani: I like this. Perfect color, love the fabric but I think that It would look better if those pearls weren't so thick around her waist.
Antonia: Love the color and luxurious look of the dress. But I'm not thrilled with the whole outfit.
MICHELLE WILLIAMS

Mani: Even my granny has more style then her. Women, please just take dare, don't be sooo boring!
Antonia: I would like to see this dress on someone else. I don't hate it, but I also don't love it.
MILA KUNIS

Mani: Mila is gorgeous. Love the color, love the fabric, love the lace detail around her boobs.
Antonia: Such a romantic and youthful outfit! What the opposite of the fiery Mila we saw at the SAG wearing Alexander McQueen .
NATALIE PORTMANN

Mani: She is beautiful and she would look great in anything.
Antonia: The whole outfit is simple and elegant. The future new mom looked amazing and, with no doubt, was the star of the Oscars!
NICOLE KIDMAN

Mani: This is hideous. She looks like she’s wearing a diaper.
Antonia: Nicole is such a beautiful lady. But the dress? Not so beautiful.
PENELOPE CRUZ & JAVIER BARDEM

Mani: I just don't like it.
Antonia: He looked great in this tuxedo, very Oscar appropriate. I was disappointed with Penelope.
SANDRA BULLOCK

Mani: Love the dress, love the color but I hate the fabric.
Antonia: Wow, what a woman! Sandra looked stunning!
SCARLETT JOHANSSON

Mani: Is she blind? Crocheted tablecloth is meant to be tablecloth not a dress.
Antonia: I personally love lace, but I'm not thrilled with the dress. I like the back.
SHARON STONE

Mani: I would like it more without that bow around her knees.
Antonia: She looked nice. Love the feather detail.
REESE WITHERSPOON

Mani: You can't go wrong with this dress but I think she needed to step up a little because after all she is going to the Oscar Awards.
Antonia: Simple and classy, but already seen and a bit boring.
JENNIFER LAWRENCE

Mani: Very Calvin Klein- simple but sexy.
Antonia: The woman is obviously sexy and sensual, but for the Oscars I expect more!
BUSY PHILLIPS
Mani: She looks like a deformed mermaid with that thing around her waist.
Antonia: Too much of everything.
CELINE DION
Mani: This is the second best dressed of the night I think. Love the color, love the fabric, love the hair, love everything about it.
Antonia: Wow, this is one of the best dressed in my opinion! Just perfect!
RUSSELL BRAND
Mani: He looks fine. Nothing special.
Antonia: This is probably too simple for Russell, but I think he looked great!
MELISSA LEO
Mani: This is again the Scarlet Johanson syndrome.
Antonia: Just bad! Melissa, what were you thinking?
MARISA TOMEI

Mani: I don't like it.
Antonia: Marisa looks like she is going to the prom. Hate the fabric.
ROBERT DOWNEY JR:
Mani: Boring, but at least he is not wearing sneakers.
Antonia: They both looked Oscar appropriate!


photos by:yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM