Emanuel Ungaro Fall-Winter 2011

This is my favourite collection shown at Paris Fashion Week. After all it was designed by my namesake Emanuel (my real name is Manuel). So, what makes all Manuels so perfect? We are smart, sexy, fabulous, fashionable.........just kidding........ A perfect combination of colors and materials are what make this collection so fabulous. I really liked the transition from black leather to soft, aquarell dresses. I also adore the shoes and necklaces which make the woman's neck elongated and sexy. This is the second Giles Deacon's collection for Emanuel Ungaro and he nailed it. Don't forget to comment and follow us..........

.............hugs and kisses by Mani.





Photos by: style.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM