MARC JACOBS Spring-Summer 2011.

Hey fashionistas, this is my first post and I'll give my best to not offend anyone. First off all I am sorry that I'm writing this so late and to be honest I wasn't sure should I even write about this fashion show but I decided to do it after all because Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite and most influential designers and holds the best shows in NY City. What I love about his collections are models created as individual outfits and of course rich colors often seen in Marc Jacobs shows. One thing I wasn't so keen about were patterns.
This was a fun, colorful and playful show that took us all the way back to the crazy 70s. Marc Jacobs introduced us to his spring/summer collection filled with fluid, airy fabrics and exuberant colors. Maxi dresses, shirts and chic trousers reflect the femininity and sophistication. I loved the bows and flowers incorporated in garments but sometimes they were just too much.
These are must see looks from Marc Jacobs spring/summer collection 2011. (others were just too boring and uninteresting )

.......... hugs and kisses by Mani.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM