JOHN RICHMOND Fall-Winter 2011/2012

This is my first post about men's clothes and hopefully it will be interesting. It was difficult to choose which collection I should write about because I wasn't too impressed with presented ones this year. But when I saw John Richmond's Men's Fall/Winter I immediately knew which one I should write about. I really liked the grey, black and white colors used in this show because with those, I guess, you can never go wrong. So the collection wouldn't be as boring as others he played with shiny details, tuxedos, jackets and animal prints. I have to say something that might make you angry: I loved fur scarves and I would kill for one. What I didn't like were the shoes and baggy pants. I would really love to see some statement shoes that scream I am fashionista. I choose a couple of models which in my opinion were the best, enclosed below.............



...........and don't forget, a smile is the best accessory.

photos by: frillr.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM