JEAN PAUL GAULTIER Haute Couture 2011

I love this collection. This is like COCO gone wild. She had been living a luxurious life in France, then went to Spain where she worked as a cabaret dancer in suspicious clubs, but all the time she looked fabulous. Not to mention that she got married several times wearing beautiful gowns. The collection is based on gothic dark colors with a pop of colorful fabrics. I liked most of the pieces but I think it lacked some kind of connection between them to make this collection look like a collection. I also loved that different fabrics were used like tulle, feathers, lace, strass and leather. Below you can see the models I chose for you..........
..............hugs and kisses by Mani.


photos by: moda.hr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM