New In - Marni for H&M

Wishlist'imde olan iki aksesuarı bulabildim! Aklımda bir tek metalik topuklu ayakkabı kaldı ama o da duyduğum kadarıyla mağazaya hiç gelmemiş..
I could find two accessories from my wishlist! I just had metallic heels on my mind but I heard that they didn't come to store..

 &

Bu koleksiyondan başka bir parça almadığım / alamadığım için üzgün değilim, siz de üzülmeyin bence.. Bir tasarımcı işbirliği bitiyor, 5-6 ay sonra yenisi geliyor ;) Benim merak ettiğim acaba sırada kim var?
I'm not sad that I couldn't / didn't buy any pieces from the collection and I can advice you not to be sad too.. One collaboration ends, other one starts ;) The thing is which will be the next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION DESIGNER FURNITURE AND HOME ACCESSORIES

Download Lagu Dj Full Bass Aku Takut Mp3 dan Mp4 Terbaru

MTV Avrupa Müzik Ödülleri - MTV EMA