Marni at H&M Party

Malum 7 Mart akşamı Marni at H&M Party vardı.. Marni for H&M ürünlerini rahat rahat alabileceğimizin hayaliyle gittim tabi ki :) Ama daha etkinlik başlamadan yarım saat önce uzayıp giden kuyruktan başımıza ne geleceğini anladık :D
As you know there was Marni at H&M Party on March 7.. I went there with a dream of buying the pieces I want in a peaceful atmosphere :) I couldn't be more wrong!

 Ben de geçen yaz aldığım ama bir türlü giymeye fırsat bulamadığım asimetrik eteğimi giydim :) Benden beklenmeyecek bir şekilde kombinimin geri kalanı pastel tonlardı.. 
I finally wore the asymmetric skirt that I bought last summer but couldn't have a chance to wear :) In an unexpected way the rest of my outfit was nude..


Bluz / Blouse: Koton
Etek / Skirt: H&M
Çanta & Babet / Bag & Ballerinas: New Look
Yüzükler / Rings: Tresera - H&M

  
 Günün en güzel yanı blogger arkadaşlarımla ve tanıdığım ama tanışmadığım bloggerlarla bir arada olmak oldu :) Parti bahane de diyebiliriz buna ;)
The best side of the day was spending some time with my blogger friends and meet the bloggers I know but didn't meet :) Party was just an excuse to get together ;) 
Duygu, Rainbow Gatherer, Rookie Icon, Pinky Fashion, Aysstyle, Wear a Smile, C-Bellle, Fashion by My Choice

Bu kalabalıkta istediğim parçaların 3'te 2'sini edinmiş olmam bir mucize oldu.. Bugün gelecek ikinci postumu bekleyiin!
In that crowd I got two pieces on my wishlist, like a miracle.. Wait for my next post today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION DESIGNER FURNITURE AND HOME ACCESSORIES

Download Lagu Dj Full Bass Aku Takut Mp3 dan Mp4 Terbaru

MTV Avrupa Müzik Ödülleri - MTV EMA