STYLISH FASHION BLOGGERS

 
My dear fashionistas!
The post title tells you everything. Yes, it's all about fashion bloggers who we love and who inspire us with their unique, funky, romantic, edgy, chic style.
I should mention that I really appreciate all of our readers and followers with amazing outfit posts.  Among them are these beautiful girls, fashion bloggers, which are not only gorgeous, but also really stylsh, everything that a real fashionista should be! Everyone envies them! And they only allowed FASHION IMPERATIVE to steal their look! So why wouldn't we?
Which look is your favorite?
Once again I enjoyed writting this post, it was a pleasure to collaborate with these girls. Girls, you rock! ;)
 
..... stay fabulous!
Antonia


Kel
 
This fabulous girl is the owner of one of my favorite blogs AMuse About. I love her style which is young and fresh and her outfits are always dosed with elegance. Kel is a really stylish girl and she proved it!  You should definitely check our her blog.
 
Annabelle


Not only she's stylish, Annabelle is so beautiful. Guys, really, look at her!
Her looks are unbelievably stylish, and each is special in its own way. With an amazing sence of style and beautiful outfits she continually shows that she's the real trendy and fabulous girl! Her looks you can check out on Viva Luxury!
 
Annabelle's look
El
 
I love this girl! Her style is trendy and sofisticated, her outfits are flawless. She's really gorgeous and really hot. Don't you think?
I was undecited which look to choose because they are all just perfect. Finally, I decided for this one, others you can check out on her blog!
 

El's style.
Analisa
 
Pretty, ellegant, graceful, chic- these are the words I would describe this stylish girl. Her outfits are adorable and she's gorgeous! Her blog is one of the best and most interesting I have ever seen . I always enjoy reading it. Check out Rouge Fox!
 
Analisa's style
Finally some news for you fashionistas!

We have a new blog layout! Mani & I try to make our blog fun and interesting  so you guys don't get bored! :)
Our first giveaway ended today. Winner will be announced in the next post.
My mail was published in Croatian Elle!! My mail is also a letter of the month! ;)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM