RUNWAY CRAZINESS

(Christian Dior)

Gals, do you feel a bit crazy during this hot and sexy summer? Well, I do so this is where my inspiration for this post comes from….

I saw many collections this year but none so crazy like these ones. I don't mean bad crazy I mean stylish and fabulous crazy. Some designers kept it classy but some took it to another level. Christian Dior house stayed true to their feminine look but with a twist. Betsey Johnson is always too much for my taste. Maybe it is just me but I am always indecisive when it comes to her collections. Christoper Kane intorduced us to a flashy and fluorescent summer. Vivienne Westwood will always, at least for me, represent London chic and combination of incompatible. Manish Arora combined modern shapes with Indian rich colors and textures. Last but not least, Mary Katrantzou, turned women into vases and wallpappers which is kinda critique to the men that women aren't just subjects.

So fashionistas, to be crazy or not?

....hugs and kisses by Mani.


MARY KATRANTZOU Fall 2011

 




 

 

MANISH ARORA Fall 2011





JEREMY SCOTT Fall 2011



VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Spring 2011




CHRISTOPER KANE Spring 2011







BETSEY JOHNSON Spring 2011






CHRISTIAN DIOR Haute Couture Fall 2011







DON’T FORGET OUR FIRST GIVEAWAY!

FASHION IMPERATIVE on Facebook.

Follow us with Bloglovin’!

Photos by: style.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM