DON’T WE LOVE CRAZY SHOES?

VERSACE

Probably no one will surpass Alexander McQueen's armadillo shoes but we saw lots of crazy shoes this seson.

When sth is crazy there is a big probability that I will like it because I think of fashion as art and crazy designs as a masterpieces. I won't bore you with a long and boring text as I did in my last post and I'll leave you to enjoy the pics!

Do you like them or not? Would you ever wear sth like those?

Don't forget to like us on Facebook, comment or even follow us!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

DIOR



BRIAN ATWOOD







CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN









ALEXANDER McQUEEN






THIERRY MUGLER


Photos by: pushitmagazine.com; shoerazzi.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM