Rimmel London Pear Drop

Rimmel London'ın yeni çıkan renklerinden biri daha. Sedefli bir yapısı var. Açık renk de olunca "babaanne işi" durmasından çekinsem de korktuğum başıma gelmedi :) Bir de sedefli ojelerin 2 katta çizgi çizgi durması, en az 3 - 4 kat istemesi problemi var. Sürpriz bir biçimde 2 kat yetti.
One of the newest colours of Rimmel London. Because it's a pearlized one and has a light shade, I thought it may look like "granny-type" but luckily it wasn't like I expected, much better ;) And I was also afraid of its formulation. Usually pearlized polishes need 3 - 4 coats but 2 was enough this time.

Hazır tatlı bir renkten bahsediyorken tam zamanı, herkese mutlu bayramlar!
While we are talking about a cute colour, it's the great time to wish you all an enjoyable feast time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION DESIGNER FURNITURE AND HOME ACCESSORIES

Download Lagu Dj Full Bass Aku Takut Mp3 dan Mp4 Terbaru

MTV Avrupa Müzik Ödülleri - MTV EMA