MARC JACOBS Spring-Summer 2011.

Hey fashionistas, this is my first post and I'll give my best to not offend anyone. First off all I am sorry that I'm writing this so late and to be honest I wasn't sure should I even write about this fashion show but I decided to do it after all because Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite and most influential designers and holds the best shows in NY City. What I love about his collections are models created as individual outfits and of course rich colors often seen in Marc Jacobs shows. One thing I wasn't so keen about were patterns.
This was a fun, colorful and playful show that took us all the way back to the crazy 70s. Marc Jacobs introduced us to his spring/summer collection filled with fluid, airy fabrics and exuberant colors. Maxi dresses, shirts and chic trousers reflect the femininity and sophistication. I loved the bows and flowers incorporated in garments but sometimes they were just too much.
These are must see looks from Marc Jacobs spring/summer collection 2011. (others were just too boring and uninteresting )

.......... hugs and kisses by Mani.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION DESIGNER FURNITURE AND HOME ACCESSORIES

Download Lagu Dj Full Bass Aku Takut Mp3 dan Mp4 Terbaru

MTV Avrupa Müzik Ödülleri - MTV EMA