ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER Spring-Summer 2011 Haute Couture

OMG! What more can I say except that I adore him. As I got used to perfection from his previous collections I did not expect any less. This is Couture, this is high fashion. He created a new definition of women. She is always vulgar but seductive, wearing red lips,slightly twisted hair, pointed heals which elongate legs and a small touch of sparkle. This collection isn't obviously for everyone's figure and closet, but it is a piece of art. He has combined everything I love: fur, nude colors, different materials that make a woman look like a goddesses. As we can see from the collection white and beige are huge trends this year. Simple bags and pearls give this collection a touch of elegance that is characteristic of almost all of his work. Below you can see the collection and please comment........
.......... and of course a smile is the best accessory.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION DESIGNER FURNITURE AND HOME ACCESSORIES

Download Lagu Dj Full Bass Aku Takut Mp3 dan Mp4 Terbaru

MTV Avrupa Müzik Ödülleri - MTV EMA