Lanvin Autumn-Winter 2011

Marvelous show Mr. Alber Elbaz! I am sure that the YSL team is still crying for choosing Tom Ford over you. In every fashionista there is a little witch hiding so this show was appropriately opened by a model wearing a witch hat. This collection is a masterpiece composed of Parisian elegance, extravagance, fabulosity and sex appeal. Alber remained true to his style and played with it by using chic and most luxurious fabrics, and making a compromise between the fierce and the feminine. He left a difficult task to everybody who tries to be better and to be honest I don't think that a lot off them can compete. I must also mention the colors which were perfectly chosen for the following winter and will become a huge trend. The gloves are designed to tickle the imagination: while wearing it a woman sends the message I'm a sex bomb and I love expensive gifts, darling!
………hugs and kisses by Mani.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION DESIGNER FURNITURE AND HOME ACCESSORIES

Download Lagu Dj Full Bass Aku Takut Mp3 dan Mp4 Terbaru

MTV Avrupa Müzik Ödülleri - MTV EMA