My Haters Will Blame THEMSELVES For Criticising My Songs::When the Videos Come Out - Tonto

honestly i think she either over-enjoying the attention she`s getting from the media OR she just like to talk.

coz i just cant understand why she would say this:::

‘’When my song came out, they blamed me for singing without listening, then they listened and then blamed the producer, But give them time they will blame themselves for ever criticizing the cute songs. Both songs were the most popular songs by an actor/actress. They also have the records of being the most downloaded songs released by any music artist in West Africa (My guess is right,’’

well as much as i love and adore her as a person, i really wonder if i would really blame myself when those videos come out, because when i delete a song from my playlist i never re-download dear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM