Don Jazzy Disvirgined me:::Tonto Dike

Highly Talented, highly controversial actress of which I don't which is more the #talent or the #controversy who infact recently turned out to be a talented singer is in the news again and as usual she doing something to make us marvel at her wondrous talents:::mind you its also a talent to have many tattoos on your body. #lol



So what has she done this time?



she bravely tweeted yesterday evening that she was disvirgined Don Jazzy.



I wonder who asked:::but some reason the #talented actress thought it was important for us to know so she told us:: Sometimes I wonder what's the difference between Kim kadarshian's IQ and Tonto dike's own.



Anyway let's thank her for the info and move to other things, everbody already knows that the two dated for a while:: I wonder how Jazzy survived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM