IRIS VAN HARPEN COUTURE F/W 2011-12

I guess I can say I have taken Iris Van Harpen under my wing!
I love her work, her designes, her vision!



She amaze me every single time with her mind-blowing collections, creativity , and ability to stand out. Each of her collection is pure art, including this one, the haute couture collection.


The collection is really fascinanting. Iris stayed true to her style, mixing high fashion, architecture and amazing materials. The couture collection is bazed on black and white combination wuth touch of gold and beige.






The world should recognize this creative young designer, she deserves it!!



Do you agree with me?

 

...stay fabulous!



Antonia
Fashion Imperative on FACEBOOK!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM