WEDDING DRESSES

 
 
The rolay wedding is getting closer so it really inspired me for this post. This time I'll write about wedding dresses. We have to admnit that most of us don't pay a lot of attention to the bridal dresses (unless you are getting married) even though they are an important part of the fashion world. One name is particularly important and I believe that you all know who I'm talking about- Vera Wang.
 
 
Take a sneak peek at Vera Wang Spring 2012 collection.
 
 
 
 
She broke the rules and created a wedding dress for every woman. That's why I love her work!
 
Take a look at other Spring 2012 collections. Enjoy!
 
...stay fabulous!
 
Antonia
 

MONIQUE LHUILLIER Spring 2012
 
 

 
CAROLINA HERRERA Spring 2012
 
 
OSCAR DE LA RENTA Spring 2012
 
 
 
photos by: brides.com
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BALLET INSPIRED

Megan Fox Wallpapers

FAHION IMPERATIVE NOW ON INSTAGRAM